Hoe ridgers Bomet
The product presented below is an information - it is not an offer within the meaning of the law.
- Hoe ridgers are multifunctional cultivation machines to apply for the tomato and other root crops planted in ridges.
- It can also be used on the vegetable, strawberry and maize plants.
- Hoe ridges can also be applied while weeds elimination process, row scarifying and aeration and ridging of rows with plants of height up to 60 cm.
- The offer contains 2–rows or 4-rows tillage machines.
- The width of the cultivated rows can be adjusted in the range between 62,5 cm and 67,5 cm.
- Hoe ridges are equipped with knurls and hoes. Ridges are equipped with ridging body consisting of double side blade, mouldboard and two wings.
|Hoe ridgers Bomet||P 475||P 475/1|
|Number of sections [pcs]||3||5|
|Distance between rows [mm]||625 – 675||625 – 675|
|Machine weight [kg]||105||175|
|Power demand [kW/HP]||22 / 30||35 / 48|