Disc mower with central suspension KD 2515 KOS, KD 2915 KOS
The product presented below is an information - it is not an offer within the meaning of the law.
The bottom drive design ensures the material is uniformly distributed at the entire width of the swathe, which contributes to a homogeneous drying of the mowed grass and allows direct harvesting with round balers (by eliminating tedding and raking).
Advantages and equipment of KD series mowers:
- The central suspension of the mowing bar assures that the mower perfectly follows the terrain and a homogeneous pressure on the ground, resulting in a uniform mowing height along the entire bar;
- The SIPMA PTO shaft with unidirectional clutch;
- The mouldboards fitted behind the mower bar enable adjusting the forage width for the devices used in the further stages of harvesting;
- The standard knife quick replacement system;
- The opened front and side guards facilitate servicing of the machine;
- The wide mowing range pitch range (-12˚ to +24˚) enables work on undulated and mountain fields;
- The mowing height adjustment system operated with the upper link of the tractor three point linkage helps setting the proper mowing height.
|Model||KD 2510 KOS||KD 2910 KOS|
|Mowing width (m)||2,42||2,85|
|Mowing height Min/Max (mm)||43/73||43/73|
|Number of discs (szt.)||6||7|
|Number of cutting knives (szt.)||12||14|
|PTO rotation speed (rpm)||540||540|
|Disc rotation speed (rpm)||3180||3180|
|Work efficiency (ha/h)||≤ 2,5||≤ 2,9|
|Maximum speed (km/h)||≤ 15||≤ 15|
|Power demand (kW/HP)||45/61||65/88|
|Dimensions (length/width/height) mm||4340/1310/1430||4760/1310/1430|